Monday, February 13, 2012

'Mayor Joric Cup' IPSC Rifle Match (12 Feb 2012)

IPSC shooting is fun! Shoot and laugh while watching some funny scenarios in actual shooting competitions like this one taken during the CQB stage that I participated in last weekend (Feb 12). I had many shooting alibis including this familiar line, "I was not able to practice for this match".



We are supposed to listen to the Range Officer's stage briefing, not to think about the lack of match ammos.


Hoooooah! I am intimidated by these powerful guns! Can I bring these home?

Very satisfied, though I almost stumbled down! I proudly signed the evidence that will impeach my opponents in the shooting match.

Results of the Open Category (with optics/scope sights)

Results of the Standard Category (Iron sights)

No comments:

Post a Comment